FBK1 Fall Baseball Programs
Wednesday’s & Saturday’s
9 Weeks Total
Wednesdays: 5:00PM – 9:00PM
Saturdays: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- First two weeks will be practice weeks. Get the boys to understand the fall and the expectations along with getting their bodies back into it.
- Players will then be chosen as part of a draft. Our FBK1 coaches will each pick a group of players in which they will have for the remainder of the season, weeks 3-9.
- Teams will be given a schedule in which they will then take part in weekly Combined Competitive Practices. The CCP will go every week for weeks 3-8 as part of a regular season. Week 9 is championship week.
- Each group of players will be assigned a jersey and a hat with that groups logo and color scheme.
- Awards for MVP, BA, RBI’s, ERA, Wins, K’s will be awarded at the end of Week 9.
- Head Coaches for the fall will be, Toby Vaugh, Brian McGee, Paul Maytorena, Larry Olenberger.
- Instructors: Kasey Olenberger, more TBA.
- 2 assistant coaches/roving instructors: TBA
7th/8th Grade Fall Baseball
Monday’s & Friday’s
September 28th – November 20th
Mondays: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
Fridays: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
This is for our current 7th and 8th graders who are unable to play baseball this fall.Our goal is to provide an environment in which the players will be able to participate in practices that incorporate competitive drills that will develop teamwork, sportsmanship and camaraderie.
The players will be divided up into groups which they will be in for the remainder of the program. The players job is to develop a relationship with their coaches and teammates as if we are preparing for a season of games.
Teach, Develop and Train is our goal for the fall!
Precautions taken for our FBK1 High School Fall Baseball Session
- Day one of practice we will require all parents/players to sign a waiver.
- Each player is required to have a mask either on or around their neck at all times.
- Each player is responsible for bringing/Providing their own chair for the duration of the fall.
- Dugouts are off limits to all players. Coaches only
- 6 foot social distancing will be in effect.
- With the chance of multiple High Schools sending a large amount of their players to this program, we will be working in smaller groups throughout the fall.
- There will be 1-2 coaches per group.
- Groups will go no longer than 2-2.5 hours in length.
- Players will be required to put all belongings down the lines in a designated area which will be marked with cones.
- In order to maintain social distancing, we will be using both 1st and 3rd base lines as designated seating areas.
- We will provide hand sanitizers on a daily basis.
- No sharing of drink bottles or food.
- No sharing of equipment
- All players must provide their own equipment on a daily basis or they will not be permitted to participate for that day.
Sonoma LL Fall Baseball Clinic
August 16th – September 20th
Ages will consist of players ranging from 10-12 years of age. All players must bring their own glove, helmet, batting gloves, bat, athletic shoes, cleats, catchers gear and bags. All players must bring their own water bottle. No sharing of any kind with other players. If players bring food then they will not be allowed to share with any other players. All players must place their bags on the outside of the dugout down the baseline. No players will be allowed inside the dugouts for the duration of the clinic. All players must have a mask with them at all times.