FASTBALL STRIKE 1
New Lessons Location
FBK1 Fall Baseball Programs
High School Fall Baseball
Wednesday’s & Saturday’s
September 16th – November 19th
9 Weeks Total
Wednesdays: 5:00PM – 9:00PM
Saturdays: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- First two weeks will be practice weeks. Get the boys to understand the fall and the expectations along with getting their bodies back into it.
- Players will then be chosen as part of a draft. Our FBK1 coaches will each pick a group of players in which they will have for the remainder of the season, weeks 3-9.
- Teams will be given a schedule in which they will then take part in weekly Combined Competitive Practices. The CCP will go every week for weeks 3-8 as part of a regular season. Week 9 is championship week.
- Each group of players will be assigned a jersey and a hat with that groups logo and color scheme.
- Awards for MVP, BA, RBI’s, ERA, Wins, K’s will be awarded at the end of Week 9.
- Head Coaches for the fall will be, Toby Vaugh, Brian McGee, Paul Maytorena, Larry Olenberger.
- Instructors: Kasey Olenberger, more TBA.
- 2 assistant coaches/roving instructors: TBA
7th/8th Grade Fall Baseball
Monday’s & Friday’s
September 28th – November 20th
Mondays: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
Fridays: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
This is for our current 7th and 8th graders who are unable to play baseball this fall.Our goal is to provide an environment in which the players will be able to participate in practices that incorporate competitive drills that will develop teamwork, sportsmanship and camaraderie.
The players will be divided up into groups which they will be in for the remainder of the program. The players job is to develop a relationship with their coaches and teammates as if we are preparing for a season of games.
Teach, Develop and Train is our goal for the fall!
Precautions taken for our FBK1 High School Fall Baseball Session
- Day one of practice we will require all parents/players to sign a waiver.
- Each player is required to have a mask either on or around their neck at all times.
- Each player is responsible for bringing/Providing their own chair for the duration of the fall.
- Dugouts are off limits to all players. Coaches only
- 6 foot social distancing will be in effect.
- With the chance of multiple High Schools sending a large amount of their players to this program, we will be working in smaller groups throughout the fall.
- There will be 1-2 coaches per group.
- Groups will go no longer than 2-2.5 hours in length.
- Players will be required to put all belongings down the lines in a designated area which will be marked with cones.
- In order to maintain social distancing, we will be using both 1st and 3rd base lines as designated seating areas.
- We will provide hand sanitizers on a daily basis.
- No sharing of drink bottles or food.
- No sharing of equipment
- All players must provide their own equipment on a daily basis or they will not be permitted to participate for that day.
Sonoma LL Fall Baseball Clinic
August 16th – September 20th
Ages will consist of players ranging from 10-12 years of age. All players must bring their own glove, helmet, batting gloves, bat, athletic shoes, cleats, catchers gear and bags. All players must bring their own water bottle. No sharing of any kind with other players. If players bring food then they will not be allowed to share with any other players. All players must place their bags on the outside of the dugout down the baseline. No players will be allowed inside the dugouts for the duration of the clinic. All players must have a mask with them at all times.
Benefit Camp Video
I’ve had the privilege of working with Kasey and admire the hard work and attention to detail that goes into what he teaches. With Kasey’s professional background he is able to teach his kids the same things I myself am learning throughout my young professional career.
St. Louis Cardinals Organization
I have known Kasey Since he was baseball player at SRJC. I was also fortunate enough to manage him when he was a minor league player in the Florida Marlins Organization. We won a AA championship together and he was a huge part of a very special team that included numerous future Major League players. because of Kasey’s work ethic, perseverance and “grind it out” mentality, he enjoyed a great professional baseball career that took him all over the world. Kasey’s light hearted personality and charisma is infectious and he is a natural leader. I recommend anyone and everyone to work with Kasey as his passion and knowledge of baseball is unparalleled.
Baltimore Orioles Manager
I have known Kasey for close to a decade. Everyone knows of his experience with MLB organizations. I think something that gets under appreciated is his experience in international baseball. Being able to adapt and compete with and against different cultures. Being able to communicate and excel with different people and have them understand who you are is a huge component of teaching. You cant explain the same thing to every kid. You have to be able to understand each individual and understand how he/she processes things. Kasey has a great ability to relate to so many different people of all ages.
Pitching Coach w/Minnesota Twins Organization
Just wanted to shoot you a quick email and tell you and all the coaches from the camp. THANK YOU!! I know Lucas was exhausted, but it was exhausted in a good way. I could see his confidence build every day. He has been telling me about all the new things he learned during that week and how he thinks he is a better player because of the camp. Hope you have a great rest of the summer!
You know when you leave handing out High 5's that it was a good one. Thanks for the great FBK1 camp Kasey.
Kasey, Just wanted to thank you for putting on your FBK1 camp at Maria Carrillo the past 4 days, Dominic loved it. He's been going to at least two camps every summer and he said that your was the best camp he has attended. Keep up the good work.
Dylan had such a great time at camp last week. You really went all out for those kids. The coaching was great, the apparel was great, the drinks the snacks, the prizes, it was all great. I just wanted to thank you and tell you how much it means for us for Dylan to be learning from people like you that really know baseball.
Cody had the best time at this camp. He was excited for it and didn't have any negative things to say about it. It has been the first baseball camp that he hasn't said that he was bored at some point. He actually would come home and tell us what he did for the day and was excited to go and was sad when it was over.
50+ Kids for the FBK1 1st annual baseball camp. Representation from Murphy's, Ukiah, Fort Bragg, Boonville, Cloverdale, Mendocino, Chino Hills, Elk Groove and Sonoma County.
Thank you so much Kasey and to all the coaches, my son Tyler had an awesome time-best baseball camp-we definitely will be back.
A little refresher after the FBK1 baseball camp! Quote from the boys, "This is the best baseball camp ever, wish it was a month long".
Word of the day...aptitude. Sebastian got a great compliment at baseball camp today from one of the coaches. He had an amazing time, learned a lot, made new friends and got to play his favorite sport. Thank you FBK1 coaching staff.
This guy had the "best week of his life" after playing baseball for Kasey and FBK1 coaching staff. This was a great clinic and we feel very fortunate to have participated. Thanks coaches for all you do for the kids.